History of Eveleth Country Foods IGA INC.
In 1958 the building was built for a National Tea Store. In March of 1983,
Eveleth Country Foods IGA INC. began serving its customers.
In 1995, major renovations were performed on our facility to allow us to better
serve our customers.
In the remodel, the following new items were added or upgraded:
Dairy, meat and produce cases
Computerized checkout lanes
Deli Service (Hot and cold)
The Store is knows as the "hometown supermarket" for their:
Clean, well stocked shelves
Exceptional meats, cut in the store
Fresh bread and rolls, baked daily
Homemade ethnic sausage
Hot and cold deli items
Friendly customer service